Could you see yourself enrolling at a trade school?
You can find numerous solid careers that you could get qualified for by going to your local Florida community college, trade training school or vocational institution.
This website is just a fast guide to locating a couple of the reasonably priced technical education schools that can provide you the exact vocational education you need to have underway in your new career fast.
A working student does not need to stay in a college classroom for several years to go into a solid career.
If you already have a good thought of the type of work you would like to end up in, you can get moving quickly by receiving more info about courses and degree packages from one or more of the various technical, trade, vocational, and industry specialty schools and professional training centers throughout the country.
An individual can quickly receive a degree in a variety of technical careers in a big number of different categories such as truck mechanic, healthcare, electrical, court reporter, plumber, HVAC installation, and veterinary clinic, to name just a couple.
In case you just can’t find the perfect institution in your community, you could be in the position to enroll one of the popular online training centers.
What Kind of Programs Are Available?
• Legal-related programs for paralegal or legal assistant diplomas and law career preparation.
• Electrical specialist programs and electrician classes and job prep.
• Motor mechanic trade lessons for car, truck, plane, motorcycle and marine courses and training.
• Building maintenance instruction programs for commercial building and facility repair specialist certificate courses.
• Cooling and heating repair technical education with HVAC, heating, and refrigeration diploma programs.
• Building construction trade classes and cabinetry trade diplomas and career preparation.
• Welding occupation programs with professional welding training certificates and specialist classes.
• Court reporter coaching with court reporter education courses and specialized occupation curriculum.
• Plumbing trade courses and plumbing training specialist classes.
• Beauty school with beauty and spa-related cosmetology instruction programs.
• Land surveying specialty education with industry-certified surveyor preparation classes.
• Veterinary technical assistant diploma with vet technician classes.
• Home inspection certificate course with focused property examiner education.
. . . plus many others.
Start with this list:
Train for the real-world skills that help you launch a successful technology or healthcare career with a degree, or diploma from Florida Career College.
- Automotive Technician
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (11-month diploma program)
After 35 years of serving Florida’s educational needs, Florida-Technical College has merged with National University College (NUC), which until now had been a sister Institution.
- HVAC/R with PLC - Diploma
- HVAC/R with PLC - Diploma - Spanish
- Electrical - Diploma - Spanish
- And more...
Universal Technical Institute is the leading provider of training for students preparing for careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle, marine, CNC machining and welding technicians.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Applied Electronics Technology- HVAC Major (Diploma)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Driving Futures Forward…
J-Tech, a nonprofit institution, is doing so much more than training the next generation of automotive and diesel technology professionals. We’re sharing the power of mobility – and that is powerful stuff.
- Automotive Technology, Occupational Associate Degree
- Diesel Technology, Occupational Associate Degree
So Get Moving
Type your zip code in the box just below and do your own school search.
FL students can have more career options. More at www.graphicartsschools.com