Are you considering going to a trade school?
You can find several nice jobs you can get qualified for by enrolling at a local community college, private specialty school or technical institute.
This website is just a short guide to locating a couple of the affordable and convenient vocational training institutions which could provide you the targeted occupational education you must have to get going in your new career fast.
A young adult shouldn’t need to remain in a traditional university classroom for four years to end up in a solid career.
So if you have a pretty good idea of the kind of work you think you would like to go into, you can get going quickly by getting more specifics on classes and degree programs from a couple of the many trade, technical, vocational, or job specialty schools and professional education centers across the country.
A person can quickly take home a degree in a range of specialized vocations in a wide range of job categories such as nurse, engine mechanic, electrician, court reporter, plumbing, heating repair, and veterinarian, to list just a couple.
And when you won’t be able to find just the proper training in your town, you may be able to enroll one of the popular online schools.
What Sort of Classes Are There?
• Legal-related courses for legal assistant or paralegal diplomas and law career training.
• Electrical vocational training programs and electrician courses and job preparation.
• Engine mechanic instruction courses for automobile, diesel, airplane, motorbike and marine classes and education.
• Building maintenance education programs for residential building and facility repair technician certificate programs.
• Building cooling and heating repair vocational education for HVAC, furnace, and AC diploma programs.
• Building construction trade class and woodworking trade degrees and career preparation.
• Welding occupation programs with welding training certificates and specialist lessons.
• Court reporter education with court event documentation certificate courses and specialized occupation coursework.
• Plumber trade classes and plumber training service instruction.
• Cosmetology schools with beauty and spa-related cosmetology education programs.
• Property surveyor technical training with industry-certified surveyor classes.
• Veterinary specialist qualification with veterinary assistant courses.
• Home inspector certification program with targeted home inspection instruction.
. . . plus many others.
Check out some options
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Electrical Technology - Diploma
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology - Diploma
For 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry professionals. From the school's beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, PA, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, check out... Automotive Training Center.
- Automotive Technology - Evening
- Automotive and Hi-Performance Technology
- Automotive Technology
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Electrical Trades
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- HVAC Training Program - Pursue Your Career Passion
- Learn the skills needed to become an HVAC technician. Learn more today!
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Pittsburgh)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Baltimore Only)
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won’t just train for a career. You’ll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you’ll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you’ll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with top manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Type your zipcode into the box just below to do your own school search.
You can check out other career alternatives from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia – additional advanced coursework.