Do you think an online education would be a good fit for you?
This site gives you recommendations on picking the right online school or professional training program.
We’ve listed here several of the more well-liked online institutions furnishing Bachelors, Masters, Associates or even Doctoral diploma programs. Our simple report may allow you to locate sought-after online majors at plenty of the better-known institutions.
So why Complete My Diploma?
As you undoubtedly realize, finishing off your degree could allow you to either move up at your current employer or give the chance to set up a totally new career in a fresh new industry. Each of the academic institutions mentioned below are happy for the chance to present you with specific info about their college and diploma programs.
What Type of Degrees and Majors are Obtainable Online?
Nearly all Internet-based institutions supply the majority of basic majors that you will find at their local state college. Among the most typical fields of interest include Accounting, Computer Science, Nursing and Healthcare, Law Enforcement, History and Mathematics.
Enrolled students will work with materials based on an accredited subject curriculum and systematically work towards their associate’s degree, four-year diploma, masters diploma or a shorter program completion certificate or diploma.
In addition these multi-year degree programs, you may instead register for a small number of specific classes, which make it possible for working professionals the option to stay abreast of shifts in their vocational field and get prepared for impending job promotion options.
Are There Advantages to this Kind of College?
The main benefit from joining an online institution is your convenience in scheduling classes and not needing to frequently travel to classrooms on a fixed agenda. You will decide when you will complete your required assignments and homework. You can also do the assigned homework anywhere you like.
You’ll be able to advance forward at your personal schedule. Lots of people really like to work fast; others prefer to work more slowly. You will pick which speed is just right for your situation.
You can also enroll in courses all year long, so you are able to finish your degree quicker than normal.
Classes are usually put together and presented by industry authorities from cities all around the country.
A majority of these institutions also feature good educational and career assistance. They deliver sound vocation assistance, strive to help fresh grads pick their initial job, and supply regular career support to previous graduates while they develop in their career and life.
Look for Classes You Can Be a Part Of
Our easy research form below lets you to choose all kinds of affordable institutions available to applicants in your zip code.
Check out traditional classroom schools, online colleges, or or some of each.
Here is a short list:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
MSW@Denver is an online Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW). With a focus on social justice and a concentration in Mental Health and Trauma, MSW@Denver is designed to prepare you to make an impact working with individuals, families, groups and communities. GSSW faculty will teach you actionable skills so you can create change in your community. The program includes live, online classes and internships in your community.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- MBA in Healthcare
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
There are plenty of college choices, such as animation – http://ComputerAnimationEducation.com